Welcome to the Holy Stone International Website. Holy Stone International is the North America subsidiary of Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. based in Taiwan.
Holy Stone Enterprise Co. Ltd, also known as IHHEC, is a leading manufacturer of MLCC’s. Our core product lines are: surface mount and through hole X and Y Safety Certified Capacitors, High Voltage Capacitors, and High Capacitance Capacitors. We also support a wide range of SMD Ceramic Capacitors from 0201 to 3640 sizes, at 6.3Vdc to 8KVdc, in NPO, X6S, X7R, X5R, and Y5V temperature coefficients. Through hole Safety Disc Capacitors are available in NPO, SL, X7R, Y5P, Y5V, and Y5U temperature coefficients with X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 class ratings. All Safety Certified Capacitors are recognized by TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC agencies.
Holy Stone International functions as the direct sales office for North America. We provide real time customer service, and technical and design support for customers outside of greater China and Southeast Asia.
Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with factories in Lungtan, Taiwan. Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. was founded in 1981 and is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. (Click here for more information on the Holy Stone Organization)
With the support of an advanced materials laboratory in Japan, Holy Stone manufactures a broad line of standard and specialized Ceramic Capacitors products. Our modern factories utilize the latest state of the art equipment and technology. The facilities are certified to ISO-14001, ISO-9001, QC 080000, and IATF 16949.
Although Holy Stone produces a full range of ceramic capacitors our focus is on application specific products and technologies including:
- TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC recognized Safety Certified Capacitors (Class X2/Y3 and X1/Y2 surface mount, Class X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 through hole disc) for LED driver, lighting, surge protection, EMI filtering, isolation, and all charger and adapter applications.
- 200Vdc – 8KVdc commercial High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors for a wide range of inverter, DC-DC converter, ballast, modem, and telecommunications applications.
- High CV (Capacitance/Voltage) Ceramic Capacitors for LED drivers, lighting, DC-DC and AC-DC converters, power supplies, industrial controllers, and telecommunications applications. Ideal for smoothing, decoupling and imput/ouput filtering.
- High CV Class 1 (NPO) products for xDSL, audio, matching and coupling circuits, cable modems, and general telecommunications applications. Also replacement of PPS film capacitors.
- Products optimized for specific applications such as back light inverter circuits and strobe/flash circuits for digital cameras, utilizing hybrid dielectrics such as X7E and X6S.
- Stacked Capacitors for power supplies, DC-DC converters, and industrial controller applications. Ideal for snubbers, input/output filtering, and smoothing where very high CV values and low ESR are required. Available in NPO and X7R T.C.’s up to 34uf, at 50Vdc to 1KVdc in 1 to 5 chip configurations.